Asian slaw with chickpeas and edamame beans
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 500g bag red cabbage slaw
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX in spring water, drained
- 3 cups edamame beans, defrosted
- 1 cup (large handful) fresh coriandercilantroX, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3/4 cup unsalted cashew nuts
Total fat 24g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 13g
1 In a large bowl combine slaw, chickpeas, edamame and coriander.
2 In a jar with a lid combine fish sauce, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce. Shake to combine. Add to slaw ingredients and toss well. Top with cashew nuts and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free fish sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us