Avocado and chicken noodle salad with sesame dressing
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 400g pack shelf-fresh udon noodles
- 300g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 3 cups cooked, lean, skinless chicken, shredded
- 4 cups watercress, washed, drained, leaves picked
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Total fat 23g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 7g
- Cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions and add snow peas for the final minute of cooking time. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well and set aside.
- Place shredded chicken, watercress, avocado and half the sesame seeds with noodles and snow peas in a large bowl.
- Place soy sauce, mirin and sesame oil in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add to noodle mixture and gently toss to combine. Sprinkle over remaining sesame seeds and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free noodles and soy sauce.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)