Avocado and smoked chicken pasta
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 350g spiral pasta
- 200g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 400g smoked chicken breast, skin removed and roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, roughly chopped
- 4 tomatoes, quartered, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
Total fat 17.6g
Saturated fat 3.8g
Dietary fibre 9.2g
1 Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water for 9 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook for a further 2 minutes. Drain and place in a large bowl.
2 Add the chicken, avocado and tomatoes to the pasta.
3 To make the dressing, place the basil, yoghurt and mayonnaise in a small bowl and stir to combine. Add to the pasta and toss gently to combine. Serve this dish warm or cold as a salad.
Slice and add the avocado just before serving if making this dish ahead.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)