Chicken and cucumber Caesar
- 120g shredded cooked chicken
- 1 hard-boiled egg, quartered
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX
- ¹/³ cup edamame beans, cooked and cooled
- 1 slice toasted wholegrain bread, torn into chunks
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- squeeze lemon juice
- pepper to taste
1 Shred chicken.
2 In a bowl, toss to combine chicken with the other salad ingredients.
3 In a small bowl, combine yoghurt, mustard and lemon juice.
4 Add half of the dressing to salad and toss to coat. Garnish with pepper. Spoon over remaining dressing to serve.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 21g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.