Chicken and potato salad with red curry dressing
- ¼ cup light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- ½ teaspoon brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 teaspoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- ½ cup cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cooked potatoes, cooled and cut into chunks
- ½ cup salad leaves (I used rocketarugulaX)
- ½ cup snow peas
- ¼ cup peas, defrosted
- 1 spring onion, green part only, thinly sliced
1 Combine coconut milk, curry paste, sugar and soy sauce to make dressing (use a small blender, or mix with a fork).
2 Combine all other ingredients in a bowl. Add dressing and toss well. Garnish with a tablespoon of nuts or seeds, if desired.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information