Smoked salmon salad
(at time of publication)
- 3 cups asparagus, cooked
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX, washed
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)*
- 4 cups sliced new potatoes (around 600g)
- 200g hot-smoked salmon
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free, low-fat French dressing
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 In a salad bowl mix all ingredients except salmon and dressing until combined.
2 Flake salmon and place on top of salad.
3 Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 19g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us