Smoked salmon salad
(at time of publication)
- 3 cups asparagus, cooked
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX, washed
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)*
- 4 cups sliced new potatoes (around 600g)
- 200g hot-smoked salmon
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free, low-fat French dressing
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 In a salad bowl mix all ingredients except salmon and dressing until combined.
2 Flake salmon and place on top of salad.
3 Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 19g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.