Grilled lamb salad
(at time of publication)
- 8 (600g) lamb leg slices or chops
- 2 tablespoons MasterFoods Piri Piri seasoning
- ½ head cauliflower, sliced in thin wedges
- ½ head broccoli, cut in small florets
- 2 corn sweetcornXcobs, cut in 2-inch rounds
- 1 red onion, peeled, cut widthways in 4 rounds
- oil spray
- 1 cos lettuce, bottom trimmed, leaves left whole, washed
- ½ cup roughly chopped toasted peanuts
- handful basil leaves
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette (we used Paul Newman’s Own)
1 Place lamb in seasoning in a large dish and turn to coat. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
2 Spray grill pan or barbecue with oil and heat until hot. Add cauliflower, broccoli, corn cobs and red onion. Cook until grill lines appear, then remove from pan and set aside.
3 Grill lamb in pan for 4 minutes, then flip and grill for a further 1-2 minutes, until cooked to preference. Remove from pan and rest for 5 minutes.
4 In a large bowl combine grilled vegetables, lettuce, peanuts, basil and tomatoes. Add dressing and toss. Serve lamb with salad mix.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 24g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 8g
Make it gluten free: Check seasoning and vinaigrette are gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us