Oven-baked risotto on mushrooms
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat spread
- 1 large leek, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 cups reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 4 flat mushrooms, stems trimmed
- cooking oil spray
- 1 cup baby rocketarugulaX
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano
Total fat 5.3g
Saturated fat 2.1g
Dietary fibre 1.7g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Melt spread in a large flameproof dish over medium-high heat. Add leek and garlic and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes, or until leek is soft. Remove from heat.
2 Add stock, rice and wine. Cover with a lid or foil and bake on the middle shelf of oven, stirring every 15 minutes, for 35 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
3 Place mushrooms onto a baking tray. Spray with cooking oil. Bake on top shelf of oven for 10-12 minutes, or until tender.
4 Place mushrooms onto serving plates. Stir rocket, parmesan and oregano through risotto. Spoon risotto over each mushroom and serve.