Sumac fish parcels
- 4 x 30x30cm baking paper squares
- 400g pack Birds Eye Steamfresh Plus Pearl Couscous with Chick Peas
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- ⅓ cup golden sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 4 x 150g fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 4 cups broccolini or broccoli florets
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons toasted flaked almonds, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook couscous in microwave according to packet directions. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, combine couscous, orange zest and juice, sultanas and spring onions. On an oven tray, place baking paper squares. Divide couscous mixture among squares and place fish on top.
- Sprinkle sumac over and add 1/4 cup water to each parcel. Fold over baking paper to enclose filling. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Five minutes before the fish is ready, spray a pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Panfry broccolini and tomatoes until tender. Toss through tahini and oil.
- Serve fish parcels garnished with almonds and vegetables on the side.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 30g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
Swordfish and snapper work well.
Sumac is found in the spice aisle at supermarkets. It has a tangy citrus flavour.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us