Tuna and chilli noodles
- 300g chilled egg noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 x 200g cans tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons chilli, ginger and garlic sauce
- 5 cups baby spinach
- 2 large courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, grated
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons crispy shallots (see tip)
1 Bring a small pan of water to the boil, add the noodles and peas and bring back to the boil for 1 min. Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain again and put in a large bowl.
2 Add the tuna and drizzle with the chilli, ginger and garlic sauce. Add the spinach and courgettes, then drizzle over the sesame oil and soy sauce. Toss to combine.
3 Divide the tuna and noodle mixture among 4 serving bowls and scatter with the crispy shallots to serve.
Find crispy shallots in the Asian food aisle of the supermarket.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7.7g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 5.1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.