Rainbow noodle salad with chicken and edamame
- 100g vermicelli noodles
- 2 medium carrots, finely julienned
- 1 medium courgette, finely julienned
- ¼ red cabbage, finely sliced
- ½ red capsicum, finely sliced
- ½ yellow capsicum, finely sliced
- ½ cup podded edamame
- ½ bunch fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
- 200g skinless cooked chicken, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted cashews
- lime wedges
1 Boil kettle and cover noodles with boiling water. Set aside to soak for 5 minutes, drain.
2 Add carrots, courgette, cabbage, capsicums, edamame, coriander and chicken in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
3 Mix together lime juice, sugar, miso, peanut butter and tamari.
4 Add the noodles and sesame seeds to salad and mix through. Place in dishes, top with cashews, serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10.9g
–Saturated fat 1.8g
Dietary fibre 9.3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.