Roast tomato salad
Time to make: 20 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 punnet (250g) baby Roma or cherry tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 1 large cos lettuce, shredded
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1 lemon, rind, grated, and juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon no-added-salt
- lemon pepper
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Top with tomatoes and roast for 10 minutes, or until tender. Cool.
2 Combine lettuce, onion, celery, pine nuts and tomatoes in a bowl, or on a serving platter.
3 To make dressing, combine lemon rind, juice, oil and lemon pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake to combine. Dress salad just before serving.
Serve as part of this budget dinner party for eight… three courses for under $7 per person!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)