Roasted tomato and tuna spaghetti
Time to make: 25 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 500g cherry tomatoes (use canned, drained, if you like)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 250g spaghetti
- 1/2 cup salt-reduced liquid vegetable stock, heated
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in spring water, drained, flaked
- chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- 4 cups mixed green salad, to serve
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Toss tomatoes with oil and garlic and place on prepared tray. Roast for 15 minutes or until tender.
2 Meanwhile, cook spaghetti following packet directions. Drain well and return to saucepan. Add hot stock, roasted tomatoes and tuna to spaghetti and toss carefully to combine. Garnish pasta with parsley and serve with a green salad.
Add feta cheese and chopped, pitted olives for a Mediterranean twist.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us