Spice roasted pumpkin with chilli and feta
- 700g pumpkin, skin on, cut in 8 wedges
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriandercilantroX
- 1 fresh long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 75g feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and place pumpkin wedges on in a single layer.
- Drizzle with oil, then sprinkle with coriander and half of the chilli. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Serve pumpkin topped with feta, parsley and remaining chilli.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
Make it vegan: Use Greek-style Sheese instead of feta.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us