Spice roasted pumpkin with chilli and feta
Time to make: 40 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 700g pumpkin, skin on, cut in 8 wedges
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriandercilantroX
- 1 fresh long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 75g feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and place pumpkin wedges on in a single layer.
- Drizzle with oil, then sprinkle with coriander and half of the chilli. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Serve pumpkin topped with feta, parsley and remaining chilli.
Make it vegan: Use Greek-style Sheese instead of feta.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)