Sweet and sour pork with noodles
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 350g pork fillet, trimmed, sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- oil spray, to grease
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 large onion, thickly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, sliced
- 300g broccoli florets
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 400g fresh hokkien noodles
- fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Combine chilli sauce, soy sauce and vinegar in a bowl. Add pork and marinate for 10 minutes. Strain pork and reserve marinade, stirring in orange juice.
2 Spray a wok or large frying pan with oil. Add pork and stir-fry over a high heat for 2-3 minutes until golden. Remove from wok.
3 Spray wok with a little more oil and stir-fry ginger, onion, capsicum, broccoli and carrot for 5 minutes, adding 2-3 tablespoons water. Return pork to wok with noodles and reserved marinade. Stir over a high heat for 1 minute until heated through. Serve garnished with coriander.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us