Turkey, kumara and pecan salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 large red apple, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (250g) chopped roasted kumarasweet-potatoX*
- 400g skinless roast turkey breast, coarsely chopped*
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans, to garnish
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
- In a small bowl, mix yoghurt, lemon juice and mustard until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine celery, apple, kumara, turkey, salad leaves, cucumber and cranberries.
- Drizzle salad with yoghurt dressing and garnish with pecans to serve.
Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten free.
*Note: Cost per serve will be less if using leftovers.
This recipe can be used as part of the Kick-start Plan.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us