Beef and lemongrass salad
Time to make: 20 mins , plus 10-20 mins marinating
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 600g beef schnitzel
- 2 teaspoons lemongrass paste
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar added to the olive oil (optional)
- salad greens and crusty bread, to serve
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Cut the beef into small slices. Combine the lemon grass, rosemary and olive oil. Pour over the beef slices and season with salt and pepper. Marinate for 10-20 minutes.
2 Heat a grill pan to medium heat and cook the beef pieces for 3-4 minutes on each side or until done. Add the cherry tomatoes and spring onions and cook for a further couple of minutes.
3 Toss with salad greens and serve with crusty bread.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us