Cajun fish tacos with corn salsaReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 410g can corn sweetcornXkernels, rinsed
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- spray oil
- 500g firm white fish fillets, cut in 2cm dice
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- 4 cups butter lettuce
1 To make salsa, place corn, tomatoes and coriander in a bowl. Season with black pepper and stir to combine. Set aside.
2 Sprinkle Cajun spice evenly over fish. Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over a high heat. Cook fish, in batches, for 2-3 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
3 Fill warmed taco shells with lettuce, Cajun fish and top with corn salsa. Serve immediately.
- Add lime juice and sliced spring onions to the corn salsa for extra flavour.
- Make it gluten free: Check seasoning and taco shells are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 10g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information