Cheat‘s nasi goreng
- 300g hard tofu, drained, diced
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 2 x 250g packets coconut, chilli & lemongrass microwavable rice, heated (or something similar)
- 2 cups frozen peas, corn sweetcornX& capsicum mix, blanched (or something similar)
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- ½ cup fresh coriandercilantroX
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 fresh long red chilli, sliced
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- lime wedges, to serve
For a lower-carb option, swap out the rice for cauliflower rice, which can be made by blitzing cauli in a processor.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14.4g
–Saturated fat 2.5g
Dietary fibre 7.7g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like