Cheat‘s nasi goreng
- 300g hard tofu, drained, diced
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 2 x 250g packets coconut, chilli & lemongrass microwavable rice, heated (or something similar)
- 2 cups frozen peas, corn sweetcornX& capsicum mix, blanched (or something similar)
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- ½ cup fresh coriandercilantroX
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 fresh long red chilli, sliced
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- lime wedges, to serve
For a lower-carb option, swap out the rice for cauliflower rice, which can be made by blitzing cauli in a processor.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14.4g
–Saturated fat 2.5g
Dietary fibre 7.7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.