Chicken curryReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 portion Rich chicken casserole mix (see tip)
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- ⅓ cup dried apricots, chopped
- 3 cups frozen mixed veges
- 1 cup rice
1 Place casserole portion in a pan with remaining ingredients and 1 cup water. Heat for 20 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, boil rice. Serve curry with rice.
Serve curry garnished with fresh coriander and a dollop of yoghurt.
Make it gluten free: Make Rich chicken casserole mix gluten-free and use gluten-free curry powder and lemongrass paste.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 13g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information