Chickpea and chicken curry fritters with yoghurt raita
(at time of publication)
- 1 quantity Basic fritter mix (see tip)
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 150g lean cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup grated courgette
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 peppadew peppersbell peppersX, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons ginger purée
- zest of 1 lemon
- oil spray
- 1 cup low-fat yoghurt
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX
- 2 carrots, sliced or cut using a vegetable peeler
1 Combine fritter ingredients.
2 Spray a non-stick pan with oil and place over a medium heat. Cook 2-3 fritters at a time for 2 minutes each side or until golden.
3 Mix raita ingredients. Mix salad ingredients. Top fritters with raita and serve with salad.
Watch our recipe video for step-by-step instructions on how to make Basic fritter mix.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us