Lamb and couscous salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/4 cup wholegrain couscous
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil with lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 courgette, peeled in ribbons or julienned
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 100g cooked lean lamb fillet or steak, sliced, cooled
- 1 cup baby kale, rocketarugulaX or spinach
Total fat 20g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Place couscous and smoked paprika in a jug and just cover with boiling water. Cover with a plate and set aside for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and set aside to cool.
2 Combine dressing ingredients and mix well. Place dressing at the bottom of a 750ml-900ml jar.
3 Layer salad ingredients in jar in the order listed, placing couscous before lamb. Screw lid on tightly.
4 To eat, tip salad into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us