- 1 cup peeled, chopped mango (fresh, frozen or unsweetened mango pulp)
- 1 cup chilled low-fat plain pourable yoghurt
- 8 large ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (optional)
- pinch saffron strands, to serve (optional)
- sprig fresh mint, to serve (optional)
- In a blender, place mango, yoghurt, ice cubes and lime juice, if using. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- To serve, pour lassi into 2 glasses and garnish with saffron and mint, if using.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
Make it vegan: Use a vegan yoghurt (Tonzu makes a good pourable soy one).
Did you know?
- Mango is high in vitamin A which is really important for our eyesight and immunity
- Mangoes were first grown in India more than 5,000 years ago.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us