- 1 cup peeled, chopped mango (fresh, frozen or unsweetened mango pulp)
- 1 cup chilled low-fat plain pourable yoghurt
- 8 large ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (optional)
- pinch saffron strands, to serve (optional)
- sprig fresh mint, to serve (optional)
- In a blender, place mango, yoghurt, ice cubes and lime juice, if using. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- To serve, pour lassi into 2 glasses and garnish with saffron and mint, if using.
Make it vegan: Use a vegan yoghurt (Tonzu makes a good pourable soy one).
Did you know?
- Mango is high in vitamin A which is really important for our eyesight and immunity
- Mangoes were first grown in India more than 5,000 years ago.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like