Mustard-coated fish with corn salsa
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
4 x 150g firm white fish fillets (such as hoki or snapper)
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs (see tips)
1/4 cup wholegrain mustard
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 red capsicum, finely chopped
3 cups frozen corn sweetcornXkernels
1 red chilli, thinly sliced
1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 cups fresh or frozen green beans
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 9g
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place fish on prepared tray and spread Dijon mustard over each fish fillet.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and wholegrain mustard. Press breadcrumb mixture into the mustard on the fish. Bake for 12–15 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Cook onion, garlic and capsicum, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add corn and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are just tender. Stir in chopped parsley.
- Boil, steam or microwave the beans until tender. Drain.
- Serve fish with corn salsa and beans.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free breadcrumbs and check mustards are gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us