Pork and kumara curry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 350g kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, cut in 2cm cubes
- 500g lean pork steaks, diced
- 1/3 cup red curry paste
- 420g can no-added-salt chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 200g frozen vegetables such as beans or snow peas
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 4 cups cooked basmati rice
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Steam or microwave kumara for about 10 minutes, or until tender.
2 Meanwhile, spray a frying pan with oil and brown pork over a high heat. Lower heat, add curry paste and cook for 30 seconds, stirring. Add tomatoes and water. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add kumara. Cook for 2 minutes.
3 Add frozen vegetables to pan and stir until heated through. Scatter with coriander and serve with rice.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free curry paste and canned tomatoes.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)