Puttanesca fish parcels
- 4 x 30cm square pieces baking paper
- 4 x 130g firm white fish fillets
- 1 cup roasted garlic tomato pasta sauce
- ⅓ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3 teaspoons drained baby capers
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- ⅔ cup fresh basil
- 900g new potatoes, halved
- 500g frozen mixed vegetables
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place baking paper squares on work bench. Top evenly with fish fillets, pasta sauce, olives, capers, thyme and half the basil. Enclose parcels, securing loosely with string, if needed.
- Transfer fish parcels to a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, microwave, boil or steam potatoes until tender. Add frozen vegetables for last 5 minutes. Drain.
- Divide fish parcels among 4 plates and serve with potatoes and veges. Scatter with remaining basil.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 12g
Make it gluten free: Check pasta sauce is gluten free.
Make it low FODMAP: Choose a garlic and onion-free pasta sauce, and choose frozen veges without peas or corn.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us