Puttanesca fish parcels
(at time of publication)
- 4 x 30cm square pieces baking paper
- 4 x 130g firm white fish fillets
- 1 cup roasted garlic tomato pasta sauce
- ⅓ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3 teaspoons drained baby capers
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- ⅔ cup fresh basil
- 900g new potatoes, halved
- 500g frozen mixed vegetables
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place baking paper squares on work bench. Top evenly with fish fillets, pasta sauce, olives, capers, thyme and half the basil. Enclose parcels, securing loosely with string, if needed.
- Transfer fish parcels to a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, microwave, boil or steam potatoes until tender. Add frozen vegetables for last 5 minutes. Drain.
- Divide fish parcels among 4 plates and serve with potatoes and veges. Scatter with remaining basil.
Make it gluten free: Check pasta sauce is gluten free.
Make it low FODMAP: Choose a garlic and onion-free pasta sauce, and choose frozen veges without peas or corn.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 12g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us