Spicy lamb lunch bowl
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon mirin
- 1 carrot, julienned or grated
- 1 teaspoon gochujang paste
- 100g cold cooked leftover lamb, sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 4 thin asparagus spears, sliced
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX
- 1 teaspoon toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
- Warm rice in microwave or on stovetop.
- In a bowl, combine tahini and mirin with a tablespoon of hot water to make a dressing. Add carrot and place in a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix gochujang with a little hot water to make a sauce consistency. Set aside.
- Add rice and all other ingredients to serving bowl. Spoon gochujang sauce over lamb. Garnish with pumpkin seeds, if using.
Gochujang paste is a fermented red chilli paste from Korea. Find it in the international aisle of the supermarket or in Asian food stores.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.