Asian-style coconut chicken omelette
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons light coconut-flavoured evaporated milk, or light coconut milk
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched
- ½ cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX
1 Whisk eggs, egg whites and milk in a jug. Spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
2 Top one half of omelette with broccoli, chicken, bean sprouts and half of the coriander. Fold omelette over to enclose filling. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
3 Slide omelette onto a serving plate. Drizzle with chilli sauce and top with remaining coriander.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 5.6g
Dietary fibre 5.3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information