Baked almond-crusted fish and kumara chips
- 500g kumarasweet-potatoX, cut into thin wedges
- ½ cup roasted almonds
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- 2 cups trimmed snow peas or green beans
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups alfalfa sprouts
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint
- 50g crumbled feta
- juice of 1 lemon, plus lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line two baking trays with baking paper. Spread kumara over one tray and spray with olive oil. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- In a small food processor, blitz almonds until finely chopped. On a large plate, spread out in a thin layer. Press fish fillets, one piece at a time, into almond mixture to crust on one side. Place fish, almond side up, on the second tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan of boiling water blanch snow peas and peas for 2 minutes, or until just cooked. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain again.
- In a medium bowl, combine snow peas, peas, sprouts, mint, feta and lemon juice. To serve, divide salad, baked fish and kumara chips among 4 serving plates, with lemon wedges on the side.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 10g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us