Baked almond-crusted fish and kumara chips
(at time of publication)
- 500g kumarasweet-potatoX, cut into thin wedges
- ½ cup roasted almonds
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- 2 cups trimmed snow peas or green beans
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups alfalfa sprouts
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint
- 50g crumbled feta
- juice of 1 lemon, plus lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line two baking trays with baking paper. Spread kumara over one tray and spray with olive oil. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- In a small food processor, blitz almonds until finely chopped. On a large plate, spread out in a thin layer. Press fish fillets, one piece at a time, into almond mixture to crust on one side. Place fish, almond side up, on the second tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan of boiling water blanch snow peas and peas for 2 minutes, or until just cooked. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain again.
- In a medium bowl, combine snow peas, peas, sprouts, mint, feta and lemon juice. To serve, divide salad, baked fish and kumara chips among 4 serving plates, with lemon wedges on the side.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 10g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us