Pork and hoisin stir-fry
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 300g pork loin fillet, sliced into 2cm pieces
- 700g mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 300g egg noodles, fresh
- ¼ cup fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
- lime wedges, to serve (optional)
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil, for frying
1 Mix together the hoisin and soy sauces, chilli and ginger in a small bowl with 1 tablespoon water to make a dressing. Heat the avocado oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok over a high heat. When it’s very hot, add the pork and stir-fry for 4–5 min until the meat is turning golden and starting to cook through.
2 Add the stir-fry vegetables and cook for a few min, then add the noodles and dressing. Stir-fry for a further 3–4 min until the pork is cooked through. (If the food begins to stick in your pan or wok, add a splash of water rather than more oil.)
3 Scatter over the coriander and serve with the lime wedges on the side, if using.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5.5g
–Saturated fat 0.7g
Dietary fibre 7.8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like