Pork and hoisin stir-fry
Last updated date: 17 August 2021
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 300g pork loin fillet, sliced into 2cm pieces
- 700g mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 300g egg noodles, fresh
- ¼ cup fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
- lime wedges, to serve (optional)
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil, for frying
1 Mix together the hoisin and soy sauces, chilli and ginger in a small bowl with 1 tablespoon water to make a dressing. Heat the avocado oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok over a high heat. When it’s very hot, add the pork and stir-fry for 4–5 min until the meat is turning golden and starting to cook through.
2 Add the stir-fry vegetables and cook for a few min, then add the noodles and dressing. Stir-fry for a further 3–4 min until the pork is cooked through. (If the food begins to stick in your pan or wok, add a splash of water rather than more oil.)
3 Scatter over the coriander and serve with the lime wedges on the side, if using.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5.5g
–Saturated fat 0.7g
Dietary fibre 7.8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.