Pulled pork buns with broccoli slaw
- 1 wholegrain bun
- 120g leftover cooked roast pork, shredded
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 2 Brussels sprouts, finely sliced
- ½ cup finely sliced broccolini or broccoli (use stalks and leaves)
- 1 tablespoon plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons toasted pumpkin or sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sauerkraut (optional)
- hot sauce, to serve (optional)
1 Halve and toast bun. Combine pork and barbecue sauce and top each half with pork.
2 Combine Brussels sprouts and broccoli and add yoghurt and mayonnaise. Mix well to combine.
3 Serve buns topped with seeds, sauerkraut and hot sauce, with slaw on the side.
To make your own sauerkraut, see the recipe here.
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.