Pasta, rice and noodle dishes
Soba noodle salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 70g soba noodles, cooked, drained, chilled
- 2 cups mixed slaw (I used red cabbage, broccoli stalks, carrot, rocketarugulaX)
- 1 tablespoon mixed nuts, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 small (95g) can tuna or salmon, or 100g cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon mirin (Japanese rice wine)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or white vinegar
Total fat 19g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 12g
- Mix all salad ingredients together and serve with dressing.
Cutting dairy out of your diet for health reasons or because you’re vegan doesn’t have to be a chore. Healthy Food Guide has an extensive collection of healthy dairy-free recipes to make the transition easy and delicious. Browse hundreds of high-fibre recipes. Delicious and healthy meal ideas with high fibre ingredients. Improve your energy levels and resistance with a balanced, iron rich diet. Our huge collection of healthy, iron-boosting recipes are as tasty as they are easy to make. Browse hundreds of low sodium recipes. Lower your sodium intake with delicious and healthy meal ideas.
Author: Niki Bezzant -
Photographer: HFG staff
First published: Mar 20152018-02-07 12:07:46
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited