Sushi and avocado salad with garlic mayonnaise
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 3/4 cups Ceres Organics Basmati Brown Rice
- 4 tablespoons Ceres Organics Sesame Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 chillies (or more if you prefer), deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Ceres Organics Apple CiderHard CiderX Vinegar
- 3 x 5g packs Ceres Organics Roasted Nori Snacks
- 2 x 210g cans Countdown Select Red Salmon
- 1/4 cup Tasti Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup Tasti Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, cubed
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cubed
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded, cubed
- 1/2 bag baby spinach
- 1 NZ Avocado, sliced
- 4 tablespoons Best Foods Garlic Mayonnaise
Total fat 32g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 8g
- Cook rice following packet directions. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place sesame oil in a pan over high heat. Add garlic, ginger and soy sauce and cook for 3 minutes. Pour over cooled rice along with chillies and cider vinegar. Mix well.
- Tear nori sheets in pieces and add to rice. Add salmon, seeds, cucumber, carrot, capsicum and spinach and gently toss to mix.
- Serve salad topped with avocado and drizzled with mayonnaise.
Make it gluten-free: Use Tamari instead of soy sauce; just reduce the quantity a bit
This recipe is proudly sponsored by Mastercraft, Countdown, Best Foods, Ceres Organics, NZ Avocado and Tasti.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)