Turkey, green bean and rainbow veges stir-fry
(at time of publication)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g turkey or chicken mince
- 2 teaspoons lemongrass paste
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- 2 cups green beans, sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, sliced
- 2½ cups (370g) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 250g packet microwavable jasmine rice
- ¼ cup chopped roasted peanuts, to garnish
1 In a large wok, heat oil over high. Stir-fry mince, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, for 3-4 minutes. Add lemongrass and chilli pastes and stir-fry for 1 minute.
2 Add beans and capsicum and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add stir-fry veges and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes, or until just wilted. Add hoisin and stir-fry for 1 minute, or until mixture is well coated.
3 Meanwhile, heat rice following packet instructions. Serve stir-fry on rice and garnish with peanuts.
Make it gluten free: Check lemongrass and chilli pastes and hoisin sauce are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us