Bean, garlic and rosemary mash
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- ½ clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 small sprigs rosemary, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup liquid salt-reduced chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 Place all ingredients except olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to a gentle simmer.
2 Remove from heat and add olive oil. Mash. Season with black pepper to taste.
- pan-fried lamb
- grilled chicken
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free stock.
Try these other tasty mash ideas:
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like