- 10 feijoas, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat spread
- 3 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- ½ cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 50g almonds, sliced, flaked or slivered
- spray olive oil
1 Preheat the oven to 180°C. Arrange feijoas in a shallow baking dish.
2 Combine all other ingredients in a bowl so they’re well mixed. Sprinkle over feijoas. Spray with oil and bake until crumble looks crunchy on top and sugar is caramelised (about 20 minutes). Serve with a scoop of ice cream or yoghurt.
More Crumble Recipes:
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 5g
Last updated date: 23 February 2021
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.