Roasted beef, beetroot and potato salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 500g new potatoes, halved
- 1 oak leaf lettuce, trimmed, torn in bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, finely shredded
- 1 medium-sized Lebanese cucumber, halved, sliced
- 450g can beetrootbeetsX, drained, sliced
- 400g sliced rare roast beef
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Boil or steam new potatoes for 10 minutes or until tender then rinse under cold running water. Drain and leave to cool slightly.
2 Arrange torn lettuce on a large serving platter with cabbage, snow peas and cucumber. Top salad vegetables with cooked potatoes, beetroot and rare roast beef.
3 To make dressing, mix sour cream and horseradish cream with 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl.
4 Top salad with dressing, season with black pepper and serve.
Make it gluten free: Check horseradish cream and sour cream are gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us